Favorite Usher Links
Board Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. General Membership meets at 7:30 PM.
A BIG thanks to all those that participated in the Football Lottery last year.
Due to all the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 restrictions, the Football Lottery will be on hold for this coming year. In its place will be an "NFL 33 Pool".
NFL 33 Pool
The BS Ushers & Athletic Society is running a 33 pool this year in place of the classic football lottery. If you would like to participate in the Usher's fundraiser, please click the link and follow the simple instructions to join.
Thanks in advance for your support & good luck!
Payment/payout structure and rules for playing are as follows:
- $30 entry fee payable to
- any usher board member
- online at our Square Site
- Via Paypal: 11cloomis@gmail
- Venmo: @Chris-11-Loomis
- $50 in prizes up for grabs each week
- Any player whose team scores exactly 33 pts In a week will be considered a winner
- Teams with 33 will split that weeks pot
- If/when no teams score 33 in a week, then the pot carries over and is added to the next week
- If no teams score exactly 33 on the last week of play, then the next highest without going over will win (32,31,30, etc)
- Pool runs weeks 2-17 of the nfl season
- Entry fee must be paid before winning to be considered a winner
- In the case that the season is shortened due to Covid, any remaining weekly prizes will be split equally and given back to the contestants
- Teams will be randomly assigned, new teams each week, and no team will be given that is not playing that week.
Usher help is needed at the Sunday Masses.
Elections were held at the General Meeting on May 21st held at the bocce courts.
This year's officers and board members are:
President: Pete Sala
President Elect: Jay Bish
Vice President: Jim Theisen
Treasurer: Dave Pianta
Secretary: John Greiner
Board of Directors: Jack Vahey, Kevin Schlosser, Marc Trocki, Chris Loomis
Past Presidents: Dave Pianta, Jim Milhisler
Sports registration fees may be paid on-line at